All key requests and requests for electronic building access should now be submitted directly using the Physical Plant's Access/Key Request form found here: https://phyplant.uni.edu/building-access-guidelines.
Please read before requesting keys:
To request School of Music keys:
Go to https://cgi.access.uni.edu/cgi-bin/accessControl/request.cgi
- Fill in your six digit UNI ID #
- Person Type: student
- Fill in your full first and last name in the boxes provided
- Justification: explain why you need access (ex: Music student needing to practice)
- Jurisdiction: Music, School of 0246
- Start date: Today's date
Note: Once the top half of the access request form has been completed, you will need to fill out the bottom half with the areas you are requesting access to. Be sure to only put ONE room number per row.
- Request type: temporary
- Building: select the building you need access to (Ex: Russell, Performing Arts Center, etc.).
- Room number: provide only one room number for each line. You can enter "Practice Room" if that is all you need. If you need a specific practice room (ex: percussion), please give room numbers.
- Expiration date: 04/30/2021 - IT MUST BE IN A 00/00/0000 format. (Student keys can only be issued through the end of the current academic year). If you are graduating at the end of fall semester you will use the date 11/20/2020.
- Provide any notes in the note column if necessary.
- Click create request
Note: This will automatically submit to the approver associated with the School of Music. Once the keys have been approved, please allow 24 – 48 hours for the key to be processed. You will receive an email when the keys are ready to be picked up
To pick up your keys, bring a photo ID and stop by the Key Shop (located in the Physical Plant building just West of the Hudson Road and 31st Street intersection) between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on weekdays.
Contact Susie Grover in the PAC 72 Music Office (319-273-2025, firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.