Verismo will meet during the summer. Please contact Cathy Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Fee: $0
- Coach: John Chiles and guests
- Auditions: blind auditions will occur when there is an opening.
- Audition date: to be announced
- Level: Advanced (high school)
- Participation Options: full year, no exceptions
- Rehearsal weeks: See schedule here Every week sessions.
- Placement: with others of like abilities. Only one quartet will be formed. Openings in the quartet will be announced each fall.
- Performances: Nov. 10, 2018 at 3:30 and April 6, 2019 at 3:30
- Outreach performances are required.
- Online registration required prior to auditions
Verismo! (at least age 8, music reader in at least book 2)
Introduction to chamber music for players in trios or quartets.
- Every player is a soloist. Learn to listen and lead as you collaborate with your peers.
- Fee: $100 per semester
- Coach: John Chiles and other Suzuki School staff
- Level: determined by members
- Participation Options: Fall or Spring or both semester sessions
- Rehearsal weeks: See Schedule here.
- Placement: with others of like abilities
- Pre-existing ensembles welcomed
- Literature: by level
- Performances: Nov. 10, 2018 and April 6, 2019
- Online Registration required prior to auditions
- Fee: $40
- Music Director: John Chiles
- Level: must be able to read music (grades 3 and up)
- Schedule: 3:00 - 4:00
- Final Concert: 7:00 on August 17, 2018
- Literature: Movie & Pop themed literature
- Multi-level orchestra sessions
- Online registration by July 15 is required. Select VERISMO POPS