UNI School of Music

Cursive text that reads "School of Music" and links to the homepage

Apply Now 


Non-Degree Status

Those who do not wish to commit themselves to a degree program but wish only to enroll in an occasional class for which they have the requisite skills (non-degree status) are free to do so, but will be subjected to regulations contained in this handbook and other university documents. For those students who wish to change their status from non-degree-to-degree, a maximum of twelve (12) semester hours previously earned as a non-degree student will be eligible for application to a degree program. This is possible only if those credits are completed no more than seven (7) years prior to the time of graduation.